Monday, November 12, 2012

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com waked up H'm

I but still keep politely saying:
"The little people definitely makes an effort to persuade a Hao mark, also do some affair for imperial government, at last appreciate that the adult Helps of boon."
Zhang Ju Ya is hearing this, complexion a slow, say:
"Original this affair doesn't at you is wrong, open to take off for you, also as it should be."
Again with after Zhang Ju Ya is saying some words with no meaning, Zhang Ju Ya is going to a department to be deposited a silver ticket, while I then am returning to I's in homes to go.
After waiting Zhang Ju Ya to be walking, visit 7 rightnesses we just talk for him repeatedly thankful.
Returned to in home to use up lunch, because the weather is blazing hot, really having no place can go.So I stay at in home, the center of lake of the rear garden the small station is exactly a good whereabouts now, because on the surface, small station's cool water vapor, summer of blazing hot kicked out a lot.
Probably is a summer to urge person's sleep, didn't stop for rest much long time in the small station, I unexpectedly felt that having a little is exhausted.So came right away an individual hospital of the back yard in.
This kind of don't hospital's seamy side in rear garden, say is don't the hospital is just in fact also several cabin with more secludeds, because the window outside of cabin is the bamboo grove in the rear garden, in this blazing hot summer, stop for rest before window, looking at green window light yarn, have several cents of poetry.
There is a bed before window,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com, up spreads bamboo madam, the bamboo madam is in fact a kind of tools and implements that can be hollow to spread on the bed created with the bamboo, and the dress lie on the top to also feel bamboo of ice-cold.
While listenning to an outside but the breeze blow the froufrou of bamboo grove, I soon fell to go into dreamland.
Wait while waking up I am already day decline, I am a little bit surprised that I unexpectedly slept so long time and sat in seat of honor from the bed, I see the Feng Luan and lotus two people just at not the distance sat low voice not to know what.
Fluttered to a little bit deliver the head of bulge for a while, I once turned round and put on shoes and walked to their nearby.Smile to ask a way:
"You at say what?"
Hear me talking Feng Luan to become overdo to give me a sweet smiling face and saying:
"You waked up."
"H'm."Because just waked up, the brains had some to turn not to come over, I just humed a , the power made is have been already answered.Then beat a gape, sat at two females' middles.
I see water in the water cup of lotus in front still have one greater half and once stretched to take to come over, directly poured into in, then put water cup at table up, lotus money hurriedly poured one cup for me again, however don't know why she face top fly to have red and dizzy.I unconsciously ask a way:
"How is your face getting reder?"
But who know the face of lotus up but deeper red, the Feng Luan also beside smiled, then I hear lotus money saying:
"The elder sister of Feng Luan, even you also smile me."
Then I see lotus money's station start and ran to go out, leaving my a person still just here don't make an understand circumstance.Leading very long was confusion not pure brains to finally wide awake because of but:Water that oneself just drinks is what lotus drinks to remain, while I picked up to immediately after drink, this speaking of to come was a very intimate action.
See Feng Luan still beside smile, one spirit in heart, come forward to hold tight her, then mercilessly kept on kissing, although start the Feng Luan still want to resist, but immediately after she very cooperate of cater to my action.
A moist thin slippery tongue is slippery to enter my from the of Feng Luan, seem a snake general, still just my air continuously turn, pursue my tongue.
Don't thought of Feng Luan unexpectedly also so all alone, I originally just because the Feng Luan beside saw oneself's joke and just wanted to kiss her, but now burned in the true flame of sexual desire, the right hand directly went from the dress Jin bottom of Feng Luan, facing her the full chest move, but very quick my intention is discovered by the Feng Luan.
Then a hand cut off my right hand in the outside of go to road, I after aming frequently breaking through siege invalid have to to put own hands on her smooth chest.
Chapter 120 restructures

Two people's breath is more and more urgent, finally I be still and the Feng Luan separated, a bright saliva is connective between two person's mouths.
Don't know because the feeling moved still because is shy, the face of Feng Luan is particularly rosy, she says:
"Like, before see them at do what, he comes back to say that the imperial government occupied to take place again recently today."
The flame of sexual desire that I was originally a full chamber to upsurge, but hear Feng Luan say this, I immediately calmed down down, thin gave it a bit of thought the time that Zhang Ju Ya is returning to today really have a little different, is because of this affair?
Thought of here, I draw out a hand from the dress Jin bottom of Feng Luan, then sit at stool top, ask a way:
"Concretely what is the row?"
The Feng Luan was used that watery eyes Pie my one eye, she this action let my heart in original the flame of sexual desire that hasn't quelled make more eager for action, overcome oneself hard, I looking at Feng Luan to say:
"You if seduce me again, carefully I execute right on the spot you."
Hear I say this, the Feng Luan just refrained from rash action 1:00 and said:
"State this afternoon that the uncle tells me to say, someone in building finds out news, saying to is Wang Song's son will open widely Lang to die for sting."
"Who?Open widely Lang?"Asking of my doubt way.
"Is a front to for a while make the Fei Fei is satisfied of the killed too Cang ambassador of the glorious dress Wei is 1000, hear that red person Chiu whom his uncle is a queen mother in front must use."
Listen to Feng Luan so on saying that I just thought of, oneself at the beginning and the relation that protect is being placed in honeymoon to expect, is matching to strive for and return to old house of Gao Gong Gan, so to this affair without excessively worrying, however Xu Jue Dao regarded as this affair to joke to speak to let oneself once listen to.Just don't thought of that affair's arriving now hasn't solved.
My station is started and says:
"Before see, now affair like this, I still really need to see us of head's assisting to open widely a person is how to handle."
The Feng Luan tidied up clothes and appearance, then from the accompanying me to arrive at front yard den, after those two personal processings in the icehouse dropped, he moved to live here.
Arrived at the den of front yard, probably because Feng Luan also present reason, this shen son is even to still at last respect to me, see me coming in to once go the gift of lord servant.
Sit on the chair, I looking at to state the son is even to say:
"State an uncle, listen to Feng Luan say that the brothers in the building found out some newses in the imperial government, I really wanted to know detail, so also want to please to state an uncle, you tell me in detail exactly this kind of matter is what is the row."
State the son is even to see my one eye, then says chillily:
" Fore two day, that opening widely Lang be forgiven capital crime by the emperor, the hair goes together with 3,000 in outside exile, but who know that this guy comes out from the big prison of Xing department, unexpectedly 4510 lift Jiao son to go to accolade.And is doing for a night, his gang of rogues wraps under laurel joss-stick the Ge give a welcome party to help calm nerves for him, on the feast, the sudden has an individual to intrude into and pull out knife sting to open widely Lang, wait public reaction to come over Shi Jiu, opening widely the Lang has already poured in the in the pool of blood to have muscular spasms to die."
"What about murderer?"I am wrinkly eyebrows to ask a way.
"It be in public arrested."
"Who?"
"Is that dying to keep to help Cang ambassador, Wang Song,'s son, he this is to revenge for father."
Hear here, I just understand why Zhang Ju Ya is returning to today of time facial expression will that sort of difficult see, is affair like this.
Heard two days ago, a few Xun Qis ran to seek queen mother to sue in court to imperial palace, queen mother these days were just always all not cold lukewarm to Zhang Ju Ya, because this reason, Zhang Ju Ya is just wanting to try to raise a silver two, good solution imperial government of critically urgent, can also increase queen mother to his trust at the same time, but on this important juncture, open widely Lang unexpectedly be killed.
Zero zero spread loose of I once heard many rumours as well and had among them thought of some from Xu Jue of Be pleasing to listener to say.It is said that Chiu must use for the sake of own of the nephew, appreciate the queen mother to his a spool of copy by hand to all send through the texts to Ping Bao.
Queen mother Lee in the temple to the Confucian classics that they transcribe very value, fresh someone can get, also because this just seems to be particularly precious, for the sake of own nephew Chiu must use it may be said is fee Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment