Monday, November 12, 2012

Beats By Dr Dre Studio ound unclearly smel

Is to frightened, Xue Hong Mang rushes toward to come forward lo she won what poison, flurried win to find out an antidote, take to go into in, she cries a way:"Bead son, you how so silly.You why it happened that take this poison?"
The square glory says with smile:"Pack really be like, so I say that she woulds be to really die and cans not believe, either, she knows that total someone saves."
At the Ting way:"This calls to float joss-stick without the sorrow.Took it, then can forget before all matters."
Flower language Jie way:"The regrettable understood a medicine."
Shake a way at the Ting:"This poison is having no medicine can save, just to she eats of however is save her life of just.This floats joss-stick to have the 2 F meaning without the sorrow, you as long as taking it, then and truely without sorrow, die is also without the sorrow, deathless is also without the sorrow, now she probably already forget all matters before."
Xue Hong Zhi feels lifeless temple bead the E don't live ground to cry and also forgot an at present body where and was like to coax a kid a son sleeping sort lightly way:"Bead son, you trust like, I must call square the glory marry you to pass by door, ignore he is dead is to live, the bead son was already the wife son of square glory."
The temple bead E turns to wake up and saw to embrace own Xue Hong, again lo the lo is public, lo the lo is this everything in the building, finally toward Xue Hong Dao:"Old woman, why did you cry?You why embrace me, are you my grandmother?Are all of them my close relativeses?"
Xue Hong cries a way:"Bead son, I am the most painful you to love your teacher."
Temple bead E strange way:"Teacher?I don't remember.?My one-time matter what also could not remembered, how do?How to do?"
The public lo wears the look in the eyeses that she is fond of Mang to all unavoidably feel pity on.Xue Hong Dao:"Do not remember to remember and then have no well and not sad affair."
The temple bead E way:"But I want to remember, this would was my sad affair.Teacher, I want."Finish saying the flounder opens and climbed and saw lie on the square glory on the bed, suddenly exultation way:"The Lang of the square, you how here?"Say to embrace a square the glory cries a way:"The Lang of the square, how do, I forget a past of the whole, I the square Lang that remember that you are me, do you tell me one-time everything it's not very good?We were definitely very happy before very happy."
Is public to see her what the matters all forgot how to be partial to living to remember square glory and all doubted whether she really forgot, is a new scheme that isn't this and is her.Square glory Nu way:"You step aside.Niang, kick out she."
Be fond of Mang more in the temple bead E eyes, way:"The Lang of the square, what's the matter with you?Am I your Niang son?Why do you want to rush through me to walk?You before is be not to I very fierce ah?Now I what didn't know as well, you can not ability to I again fierce, I now who also not believe, I believe square Lang, you want to rush through me to walk, I hereafter how can do?"
The flower language Jie Nu way:"Who say that the square elder brother is mutually you male, you are shameless, you don't want again act in a play."
Temple bead E favour square the glory embraced more tightly, way:"You ……you why so fierce, you want to rob with me square Lang?Square Lang rightness ……I call what?Bead son ……just the teacher calls I bead son, square Lang is good to one person of bead son, can't the square Lang just like your this coquette."
The flower language Jie is great anger, lift sword and then stab.The temple bead E frightens cover up the head into square glory bosom in.Listens to Mao ground a , flower language Jie the sword be at the Ting sword fended off.Flower language Jie way:"At the elder sister, why do you want to help her?She vital part square elder brother."
Xue Hong Nu's way:"The bead son has already lost memory, how do you still want?I way I am the most poisonous, unexpectatively you are more poisonous than me."
The flower language Jie is said by her the face also Be getting greener, drink a way:"I don't kill your this old demon old woman today can not."
Embrace her way at the Ting favour:"Spend a younger sister, not the strategic area moves and killed her now also useless, do we still need to save Ying son, her daughter also could not remembered her, is she also very sad."
Flower language Jie way:"At the elder sister, did that coquette really lose memory?That she why remember again square elder brother?"
At the Ting way:"I don't know as well, I think, some affairs are to can not put on to go to from the brain of."
Flower language Jie way:"Can the square elder brother not put on from his heart?She is unforgettable square elder brother?"
At the Ting way:"She probably sincerely likes a square younger brother."
Xue Hong Dao:"Does that still have a leave?If not that you look down upon us,Beats By Dr Dre Studio,will I so shamelessly force to marry?You way bead is the son really the coquette's general person?Does she still have never got in touch with a man since the childhood, she all day accompany me to do poison, she only doesn't understand an outside the gift tie just, her each and every move also however is blindness earth shine to draw in the book of do just.You way we for getting you what what treasure thing?Hum, I am never interested in, say interested in, that also only had poison."
The temple bead E way:"The Lang of the square, I thoroughly, why does she want to kill me?She definitely also really likes a square Lang?She must be envying me, square Lang, we walk from a distance, don't manage them again, they seem to be really to dislike me."
The square glory also feels she have some wretchednesses, and then know her really to she's deep love, and also can not see her now one-time seductive, what to replace is like the kid's amiability, and then see the shadow of snow son around around unclearly, smell the thin joss-stick of snow son, pleased way:"Snow son, did you come back?Too like, I know that you loathe to give up mine."
Is public to know that he associated eastern Yan snow again, the temple bead E way:"The Lang of the square, what snow son?Do you still have its her wife?May, you are so good, definitely have a lot of women like of, however, you can forbid not to I good."
Square the glory have his face raddens all over, and then don't can lose memory to one such as kid general of life spirit, way:"I am getting more tired, I felt sleepy to feel."
The temple bead E way:"H'm, I accompany you to sleep.I which don't dare to go as well."
The voice suddenly listenning to one Jiao beautiful says with smile:"Square elder brother, you how can anyone know snow son come back?"Immediately after the door opened and came in 2 people of fairy sort, is exactly leaf if jade and eastern Yan snow.
Public exultation, the favour of Luo Qi comes forward the hand of pulling eastern Yan snow, way:"Snow son, you go to which, can chase us to urgently die."
If leaf jade way:"I think you must be think that I make snow son leave a square glory but go to?"
The Luo Qi says with smile:"Where where, younger sister Ye really plays trick."
Eastern Yan snow way:"Is original I want a person seeks a pigeon sting, mother afraid my in danger, so we went together.Is snow son to have ever said to you?"
Luo Qi pleased pole but Qi, way:"Come back good.The your square elder brother's words who don't listen to as well, now only afraid the words that listen to you."
Eastern Yan snow strange way:"What's the matter with square elder brother?"
The Luo Qi also cans not consider of shame, way:"Younger sister Ye, glory son says, this poison still has a solution method and would is men and women to hand over to match, again will inside the dint infusion glory son is inside the body, that bit bone Zhu to die naturally."
The temple bead E lo eastern Yan snow, came forward to pull a her hand way:"Snow younger sister Er, you are true the United States, no wonder that square does the Lang like you."
If leaf the jade saw her, in the heart how not Nu, lift Zhang and then go toward the shot of her chest go, public all know her temper, the Luo Qi early keeps her from wanting to beat temple bead E, the favour stretches hand a space to live, way:"Younger sister Ye, she lost memory, you didn't want to hated her again."
If leaf jade Nu way:"Can the crime in past then be all all cancelled the bad person lose memory?Isn't square glory have already gone the husband and wife's gift with her?"
Xue Hong Dao:"I pour and ask, how was she guilty of the most hideous crime?"
The temple bead E pulls Xue Hong Dao:"Teacher, originally I was very bad before very bad person?Don't blame him dislike so me, the that square Lang is also very bad very bad person?That why they still like a square Lang?"
Xue Hong can not explain, way:"Have no, the bead son is the person of best in this world."
If leaf jade way:"This how explain, this coquette how call square glory square Lang?Did they marry?"
Square glory favour way:"Have no, snow son, you believe me, is she by herself so call of."
Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment