Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Beats By Dre In Ear you also say that t

Could not see to hate bitterly, also can not tell grudge, just as since go toward a sort ground concern.Lower the head, I basically don't dare to answer his question.Die how much?Should ask to still leave how much!Out of hearing my answer, the light district rises the vision of a silk doubt to sweep to go from my body, the week Yu lightly sighed an one breath and slowly returned to body to walk to kept on sitting before the bed:"Do not leave how many, BE?I really have never thought, you also use of the poison like this account."
"Below arranged more than 2,000s to render assistance a boats and ships, should be able to start to save many non-commissioned officers, escape land of is not too many either mortal, the our army doesn't kill to capture.The war bulletin hasn't reported to come up, but the death toll should be not big.Just, I didn't leave the life of old general, he chose to perish together."Bite lips, my wry smile writes for I defend for a while.
"I understand, you are also needless to explain."The week Yu raises to see his/her own hands and suddenly smiled:"All say that the geomancy by turn turns, this turns also really quickly.I exclusively produced implement of torture for you, you also ascend this idea for my fee."
Hope his smiling face, I thought of the evening in Xing county and kissed the felling of noodles just as the pleasant breeze, but many the vicissitudes of life of years:"Do you regret?"Suddenly want to ask, want to hear his answer.
The week Yu lifts to see me, see very in a short while just way:"Regret very much."
Lightly vomit an one breath, somehow or other my in the mind unexpectedly relaxed few.Slowly walk to him front of pull to begin and see:"Do not calculate tightly, the pack layer cloth will like a point."Do not wait he to talk as well, I start the box cage of flank to find out cloth and tore into the cloth binds a wrist for him and puts Liao Kao again up, lightly massage just was extruded for a while of trace.
"Here is your ship?"The week Yu didn't move and allowed me busy on his hand and foot:"Or are you exclusively jailbird's ship that I prepare?"
"All calculate."
The week Yu has no again talk, wait me to stand to start, he just says with smile:"At the beginning send you Yi state, see you with full intention don't wish, also think to is true, who know that you unexpectedly and early have preparation and wasted my some kind of ideases, quilt Mr. Bu and son respect a to build friendly relations to scold."
I in the mind Luo Mao is for a while:"Do you still believe me?Whether you believe, I am to really don't know, the yonder arrangement didn't the least bit relate to with me."
The week Yu is a to lightly sigh:"That I regretted more.If isn't that we make Bo Fu send over there you, everythings will be getting more different.This probably be in the clout a predestined matter!"
I am some stunned:"You, is what you regretted this?I also think thinking ……"
The week Yu is some to funnily looking at me:"Think is I it penitence that didn't let the old general kill you?Still think that I will regret to be you as friends until death, the person of understanding friend?You are in the song jail in quick dead of time, have ever regretted like this?"
Fever of my face, at the same time a kind of difficult speech of bitter and astringent also flowed out to come up:"Male Jin, I am unworthy you treat me like this, you, you still give a Wei and king for the sake of me ……"
"Speak of this, I and Bo Fu still really admire Cao to hold, this old guy incredibly after receiving my letter, can also stay calm and collected the ground let you to man, can also public you the identity of war absolute being."The week Yu starts a station in front of me and stretches hand to want to daut me, and then keeps on putting:"Ze Ze, he still true of what all not afraid, also don't know to tenderness toward woman at all.Early know a meeting so, also rather let Bo Fu's exaction you, also in case cheapness the Cao hold this old thing."
I unconsciously retreat two, turned round a face direction, burn more badly on the face:"Male Jin, I, I …… I didn't be Wei's king's woman, I once promised to Bo Fu, can't ……"
The week Yu clear and bright laughter rings out:"Was an all open war absolute being great commander soldier, also could not stood a fun?Son cloud so passed by for several years, you still took off not to daughter's house of awkward and shy."
I was originally just the tone in his words but awkward and shy, but suddenly caught to touch an another taste, startledly the title sees toward the Yu in week, his pure taste explained the whole:"Is not the male Jin what Bo Fu tells you?You, you, did you also know very early?"
The week Yu point nods and take in the smiling face displeased and helpless last several cents:"Son cloud, you can't despise so me?Bo Fu is probably that one is vulgar, can if not because the secret that saw through you, I how will trust to associate with you, how will trust to make Bo Fu associate with you again, again how will ascend your be.You held to be for the Cao for striving for of several yearses so private, it is said that still enlisted numerous talented persons for him, those people's inside situation you didn't touch clear?"
Silently, I connected to export to ask him to when and all knowingly have no energy, from think to cover up very good, result …….Suddenly give a tremble, thought of Zhuge Liang, thought of a department Ma De hold and huge virtuous Mr. they, will can't, will can't they all knew that I am a women, so just express of tolerate so and appreciate.
The week Yu doesn't know that I am thinking these, also think I was fought by this news, he slowly walks to the cabin window side:"Certainly, I have to admit that you cover up very good, my survey actually has no so badly, you tell Bo Fu, your close elder brother at Mr. Sun Zan's under charge, but without the Chuang that each person all says that you are them in the sorrow country villa main, is their childe, is their close relatives, these all make us mistake you for have no eventually person, unexpectedly don't know you, the real home town is often a mountain really settle, until you tell me, your close the elder brother is Zhao Yun in Liu Bei's under charge.Just, I have already known that you are daughter's house, have already taken you as understanding friend from the heart bottom that time, consequently also have no again confirm what.Say again, your affirmation early set out good, even if we go to your home town survey and can't know that you are the person whom the Cao holds, either."
My wry smile originally isn't my ability, but the chance and opportunity coincidentally just achieved me.At the beginning the establishment can have never thought to also cover up my own home town for me without the sorrow country villa:"Male Jin, whether you believe, this all isn't me intentionally but is of."
"Ha ha,Beats By Dre In Ear, know that your secret was too by chance.I am still doing not hesitate the left over strength ground everything that investigates you at that time, but you saved Bo Fu and also exposed the cheap trick that the Zhong strives for.I receive your home, on the other hand and naturally for looking after your body, also have on the other hand secretly the observation examine you of reason."
"?!"I am a bit surprised.After saving Bo Fu for the first time, I also think to have already obtained week Yu complete trust and have never thought his vigilance such of Gao.Luckily I save a person to come from sincerely, otherwise ……
The week Yu hesitated for a while and had never continued to keep on saying, grind to a stop for a while behind just continue way:"Being a that period of time was discovered your secret by me, also because the secret that discovered you, I and Bo Fu the destiny that can accept now, this arrangement that probably is old sky of."
Walk to the Yu in week after death, can see from the cabin the work that the outside shuttle continuously boat, rehabilitate be still launching, have one in the air silk light smoke flavor, inhale belly to change into sadness to tie up to round the person's in the mind to go:"Male Jin, since you also say that this are the arrangement of destiny, accept it not very good?I don't think nor wish to demand you and Bo Fu, but ……"
"Your meaning I am understand."The week Yu body stretches tight tightly and took in the tone few helpless:"Can you should not speak, you know perfectly well a way me to how to answer you and why the need for want oneself to disappoint again once.You should also know, if isn't your desire, I can't like this stand in front of you, then wait for Cao holding to tie~up me as killing a pig up execute criminal Taiwan."
"Can't."If I interrupted him, I want to capture alive them and anything but make the method that they use humiliation die.
The week Yu returns to body to hope toward me:"Can't?Cao's holding will pass me and Bo Fu?What do you use to come to let the Cao hold to kill us not?Or do you think to do a prisoner to don't humiliate on the whole to me and Bo Fu?"
Hope the week Yu eye bottom deeply the despair and woe of , I endure a burst of of in the mind of pain, put into his hand inside:"Also can't.You don't promise to surrender, Wei's king in no case will leave you, even if I can not also obstruct him.But Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment